· Reviews computer system capabilities, workflows, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
· Studies existing information processing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems to improve production or workflow as required.
· Prepares workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by personnel in systems.
· Conducts studies pertaining to development of new information systems to meet current and projected needs.
· Plans and prepares technical reports, memoranda, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
· Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation.
· Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
· Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
· Write technical requirements from a critical phase.
· Help programmers during system development, ex: Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
· Plan a system flow from the ground up.
· Design & develop applications in a team driven environment
· Commit to software delivery according to customer requirements
· Investigate & resolve problems effectively
· Be actively involved in the implementation process
· Deliver exceptional, quality service to all clients
· Participate in internal software research and development works.
· Investigate & resolve application support queries in a timely and effective manner.
· Perform routine maintenance task, checking and reporting.
· Application performance monitoring and implement continuous improvement of applications.
· Perform system testing.
· Deploy the completed system.
· Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology/Software Engineering or a related discipline with 3 to 5 years of experience.
· Strong knowledge in following areas:
o .Net or Java, with object-oriented analysis and design methodologies
o Mobile Technology such as IOS or Android SDK
o RDBMS such Oracle (10g or later) or Microsoft SQL Server (2008 or later) and experience in SQL & database design.
o Python Scripting
o Windows Server operating systems
o ArcGIS or other GIS software technology
· Possess good understanding of Internet technology, standards, Object Oriented Methodology and n-tier architecture
· Good analytical and problem solving skills
· An interest in the way organizational processes work
· Good interpersonal and client-handling skills
· Strong time and coordination management and planning skills
· Good presentation skills
· Excellent English communication skills, oral and written
· Arabic language is beneficial
· Proficient in MS-Office and MS-Project
· Good attitude and desire to do things “right”
· Ability to learn quickly and use knowledge effectively
· Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to team development