As one of CAD & GIS Co. Ltd. (CG) most featured services yet, we offer training programs designed to meet the needs of anyone interested in the field of GIS (Geographic Information System) or TIFM (Total Infrastructure facility Management). We’ve selected & developed a series of courses that cover different knowledge and skills.
The GIS training team provides a certified comprehensive training program that is divided into 6 different courses, as follows:
- ArcGIS Desktop I: Getting Started with GIS
- ArcGIS Desktop II: Tools and Functionality
- ArcGIS Desktop III: GIS Workflows and Analysis
- Introducation to ArcGIS Server
- Introduction to the Multiuser Geodatabase
- Building Geodatabases
We also provide the following ARCHIBUS trainning courses:
- ARCHIBUS Course : EU101 - Fundamentals
- ARCHIBUS Course : EU102 - Custom
- ARCHIBUS Course : SA201 - System Administration
- ARCHIBUS Course : SI302 - System Integration: Web Central
In addition to our GIS & ARCHIBUS courses, our sister company Digital Perspective provides CAD & BIM-related courses, for more details visit here.