You must actively increase knowledge about Autodesk products and services especially AutoCAD and Revit as well as knowledge sharing and training of colleagues and clients. You are encouraged to play an active role in communicating with and visiting customers, understanding and sharing requirements and proposed solutions. The ability to train and lead the process of learning in classrooms for the clients. You should have a desire to work in an exciting new field and have the capability to work independently and as a team player.
· Support sales team providing pre-sales demonstrations, product demo, and installation for prospective customers.
· Developing technical documentation.
· Conduct training to Customers in classroom.
· Conduct training to sales team, staff as well as to Customers.
· Providing customers with phone, email and technical support.
· You will report to sales Manager.
· Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or in Architecture.
· Preferably holds Autodesk Certified instructor to train customers.
· Having 3-5 years’ experience as technical support or application engineer
· Mastering AutoCAD. Knowledge of Autodesk Revit, Autodesk Inventor will be an advantage.
· Good communication skills. Comfortable with public speaking. Training and sales presentations.
· The ability to be a good listener and understand the customer’s question. Then be able to provide the best possible solution to them.
· Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
· Strong work ethic.
· Highly proficient computer skills including Internet, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Self-starter, high energy.